Saturday, June 18, 2005

Upcoming conferences

Next week, I'll be presenting at the MISTI "Cracking eFraud" conference in Boston. My presentation is on using the Windows Registry as a forensic resource". I'm presenting at (get this!) 0730 on Wed. If you're there, stop by and say hi...I promise that it'll be worth your time.

In August, I'll be giving a couple of presentations at GMU2005. I'll be presenting on document metadata on Windows systems, and on tracking USB devices across Windows systems. It looks like quite a bit of time is scheduled for each of these presentations, and I'm giving them both twice...so I may sneak in MISTI presentation, as well...particularly since the USB data is incorporated in that presentation.

Once again, if you're there, stop by and say hi. At the end of my presentations, I like to give a pop quiz, with copies of my book as prizes.

Also, if you've got or know of a conference coming up where topics like this (or other topics concerning the forensic analysis of Windows systems) would be beneficial to the audience, let me know.

No comments: